This blog is solely the responsibility of Rebecca Hartog and does not reflect the views of Peace Corps.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

cock-fight

9:44 AM
Two roosters are cock-fighting in my front lawn right now. this amuses me greatly, thought I can't quite say why. I've seen cockfights before, but this one has been going on for awhile. What are those silly roosters fighting about? Hehe.



[roosters in action: first they ruffle their feathers and bow at each other(first photo) and then they pounce on each other with their feet (second photo)]

10:23AM
So apparently one of the roosters killed the other. I didn't even realize that it had been a real, legit, heated fight and that cockfights actually end in the death of one party. Sad. I feel a little bad, because when my neighbors discovered the dead rooster just now, they seemed upset. I feel bad that I didn't try to stop the roosters from fighting or tell someone to stop them, but I also didn't realize this would be the outcome. My bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, the roosters' bad